About Me

I Love to knit! I have been Knitting for about 8 years and I have really started to knit much more frequently in the last couple years. I used to only knit in the winter & now I want to knit year round and make more & more gifts. I find it very relaxing and a good outlet for stress. I am curently contimplaiting becoming a certified knitting teacher, which would give me the opportunity to teach knitting at a local craft store. I have to take two classes but I am really excited about the possiblities.

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

New Hat..

Well DS1 out grew his first hat I knitted him a couple years ago so this year I finally casted on & got him a new hat done. Only took me about 4 hours I think total.  Now I still owe DS2 his first knitted hat too.


And I swore I would never do it again but I did. I got some sock yarn on size 2's to make my self some fingerless mitts.  I hate how long working w/ size 2's & sock yarn takes but I LOVE the results I get from them.   Tomorrow is Thanksgiving & I am having a hard time resisting to buy yarn on Black Friday.  I have SO much yarn I really don't need anymore.  LOL!! I do have some special projects I want to accomplish for Christmas & they are not even started yet.  O_O   Running WAY behind this year. Very busy not much down time.  But I am always amazed at how fast I will start relaxing when I pick up my needles & start the repetitive motion.

No comments:

Post a Comment