About Me

I Love to knit! I have been Knitting for about 8 years and I have really started to knit much more frequently in the last couple years. I used to only knit in the winter & now I want to knit year round and make more & more gifts. I find it very relaxing and a good outlet for stress. I am curently contimplaiting becoming a certified knitting teacher, which would give me the opportunity to teach knitting at a local craft store. I have to take two classes but I am really excited about the possiblities.

Monday, April 21, 2014

Has it really been a year and 5 months???

WOW!! My blog hasn't been updated in almost a year and a half!! I have been knitting a little making some super cute skirts for Christmas last year and didn't get any pics of them. And they are a big hit w/ EVERYONE who sees me make them! Now I must make more so I can show you guys cause they are the cutest skirts ever and they are super easy.  Someone on ravelry is selling the pattern but I got it for free at Ben Franklin.  In the next couple weeks I am going to be cleaning out my closet where I keep all my knitting supplies. I need to go thru them and reorganize and get some new projects going. So this short update is to say that I am hoping to be back blogging on here soon!!!! Happy Knitting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment